cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

No help from customer services, lies, no escape. How cut off the contract?

Go to solution
As stated by many customers before, bt customer service is of no help and reliability.
We are trying to have a delivery of the internet devices for 20 days now, but after sending us a gost device, then a device with no cables (how smart), we don't have anything. They were suppose to call us back today at 11 but didn ´t. It is as if there were no one responsible for anything.
We DEMAND at least a discount, they just agree to not make us not paid for days we dońt have receive the device (that is the least they can do).
But as they are not professional, we want to switch immediatly for another compagny and be reimbursed for everything.
This compagny is just the worst. For propective customer DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BT.
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Message 2 of 9

Re: No help from customer services, lies, no escape. How cut off the contract?

Go to solution

Hi JJ2,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're having such a bad experience with BT. I can certainly help with this. Can you please send over your details? You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Here are our details:
The account is under the name of Loic Harrault
edited by mod
We want to know why you did not call us? Loïc had to cross the city to stay by the phone you have the number for HOURS. I stay at home EVERY DAY ALL DAY since a week to give back the non-working device to the postman. You make me lose money.
When are you sending the device PRECISELY (like a 2 hour range, no more, or pay me my non-working days!!!)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Please edit out your personal account details as this is a public forum. If you fill in the form as requested, you can provide personal details there.

Please, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

The explanations are not clear at all. In addition as stated before I barely have an internet connexion, so contact me by email, a real one, the email I can answer instead of this forum. I am seeking help since A WEEK WITHOUT ANY REAL HUMAN INTERACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

The forum moderators can only help you if you complete the contact form available in the link posted in their profile  the moderators will then contact you personally by email or phone but you must complete the form first 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution
Hi @JJ2, have you made any progress yet?

I recently went over a month without a phoneline thanks to an idiot burning through the line, and Openreach being completely useless in dealing with the repair.

I went through weeks of lies and false promises from BT "offshore" call centre staff, but eventually, BT's Customer Resolutions team from Lincoln were incredibly helpful. If you're still offline they're the people you need to reach. Let me know if you need help getting there!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi,

We have been connected since monday. We found the appropriate cable thnanks to our neighbours. Meantime, BT send 2 times the internet device yesterday. Ironic...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution
Glad you're sorted. All the best
0 Ratings