Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: No incoming calls fault

Did you move your phone service from another provider? If so, then its possible that the number has not been ported correctly, especially if your mobile says invalid number.

0 Ratings
jcsmiles1
Beginner
Message 12 of 15

We switched from one provider to BT in January, the fault on incoming calls was logged on 7th March and yes, before asked, we had incoming calls on our landline inbetween. The fact remains that nearly 21 days later we are still not receiving the service we signed up and are paying for.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

@jcsmiles1 wrote:
We switched from one provider to BT in January, the fault on incoming calls was logged on 7th March and yes, before asked, we had incoming calls on our landline inbetween. The fact remains that nearly 21 days later we are still not receiving the service we signed up and are paying for.

If it has worked, then its not a porting error, so its should be possible to fix.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 14 of 15

Hi jcsmiles1,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having receiving calls on your line.  It's definitely a strange one!

No need to worry as we'll pick this up and get you sorted from here.  You'll see the link to get in touch with us in my profile under the section "about me".  You'll find it by clicking on my username.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
med2003
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 15

Hi

Has this been fixed for you yet? If suffering the same (2 weeks so far), but I've been told (unofficially by an Openreach engineer) that it's a software issue at the exchange that BT have no fix for yet, so am interested in other cases of what sounds like the same issue I'm suffering.

0 Ratings