cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
teeddy36
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

No problem with bt

10 days into switch from sky and all I can say is- ( apart from no full hd) really happy with phone, broadband and vision. I have infinity2 and although up and down for first 9 days it has never dropped out or run too slow to upset any technology in my house.
All i can say is I game and it works. I download films and it works plus i use wifi and it works. Speed means nothing unless it works and mine works great. ( have had to ring bt for odd thing and sorted in 5 min πŸ™‚ )
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
masona2
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: No problem with bt

@teeddy36 wrote:
10 days into switch from sky and all I can say is- ( apart from no full hd) really happy with phone, broadband and vision. I have infinity2 and although up and down for first 9 days it has never dropped out or run too slow to upset any technology in my house.
All i can say is I game and it works. I download films and it works plus i use wifi and it works. Speed means nothing unless it works and mine works great. ( have had to ring bt for odd thing and sorted in 5 min πŸ™‚ )

Me too.

For me, a great service.

Over ten years with BT BB and four with BT Vision. I have had a few problems over the years, but all were resolved to my satisfaction. And YouView Freeview HD is coming soon. So watch this space, as they say.

Rank - Mostly Harmless.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

Great service here now also, though like any large company BT do sometimes have trouble handling problems efficiently. Remember this forum in the unlikely event of any future difficulties. I wish it had been there when I faced the Helpdesk some years ago.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Nice to read a positive post enjoy your BT services πŸ˜‰
post back if you need any help or advise in the future
0 Ratings
plymchris
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

I've been a phone customer for years, without problem or incident. All the same, I was a little nervous when I moved my broadband to BT when Infinity became available, but I have been pleasantly surprised. My broadband has been consistently reliable and I'm getting advertised speeds pretty much all the time (something my previous providers never managed). I did have a small problem with a peripheral issue, which was sorted in the space of a week. That particular problem was monitored by the forum moderators, don't know if that made any difference or not. Either way, when I was with a provider whose name began with 'T', much bigger problems took very much longer to sort out.

This forum has also been a great source of help in addressing other computer related problems, so all-in-all, I'm quite a happy bunny. 

0 Ratings
Life-of-grime
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

I would have to agree with the above posts.ive been with bt for a few years and I've never had a problem.having a bit of problem at the moment which the guys are helping me with,and I'm so grateful.
I get my package reduced cause I phone up every year and renew,even phoneing India isn't that bad( although I don't agree with it) but all in all quite happy
0 Ratings