cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quadra
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

No progress whatsoever on order, after a month

I ordered BT Infinity in late November. Two engineer visits have been missed. The person who turned up for the third told me there was a fault at the exchange. When I followed up with BT, they told me the entire order had been cancelled and would need to be made again, that it would be "fast tracked", and that I would be contacted about this. The only contact I have received from BT in all the time since the order has been the following:

A text listing our original order (which has since been cancelled, apparently - it's no longer trackable either)

A text apologising for engineers missing their visits, 2 weeks after they missed them

I've spent 12 hours+ on the phone to support since the 15th trying to get this resolved. At first I was repeatedly told that the fault would be fixed, the new order put through and I'd be contacted - first it was the 17th, then yesterday (the 19th). This hasn't happened. No texts, no calls, no e-mails. When I called yesterday, nobody in any department knew about the order being re-made, the fault...anything. I can't even cancel.

I suppose I'm just making this thread in the vain hope I can contact the mods and actually get this resolved before the end of natural time. Otherwise, has anyone faced similar problems? Any tips, obscure numbers I can call etc.?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: No progress whatsoever on order, after a month

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings