cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

No services and a huge bill

I ordered BT beginning of December, and still have not had all my services fitted. I have been phoning BT every week trying to sort it. I've had 3 engineers been sent out and FINALLY had my phone and internet fitted and working on 08/01/2014 and i'm still waiting for my tv to be fitted. I've now had my services cut off after them only being working for 6 days and been thrown a bill for £128+. I've been on the phone all morning trying to talk to BT, they took away some charges but left me with £70+ which nobody could explain why when i've only had 6 days worth of internet and phone. I spoke to a supervisor and he left me on hold while he looked into it, picked up the phone and said "Your going to have to pay the money to get your services" and hung up the phone before i could even speak. I'm furious with the way BT are treating me right now and considering cancelling already.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: No services and a huge bill

That sounds like a bit of a nightmare. A moderator should be along soon to look into it for you.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

Hi Pibmac

Sorry to hear of the ongoing problems, I can have the billing issues sorted for you.

Send me an email using the Contact the Mods link in my profile you will find it in the section 'About Me'

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

I've messaged but havent heard nothing yet, has the message been recieved?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

It can take 4-6 working days to get a reply.

Just keep a note of your reference number.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

I havent got that long, i have no services in my household exept my mobile phone and BT wont do nothing over the phone so i guess i'm done with BT, great customer service! great company! not!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

Hi pibmac,

I've checked our email queue and we have received your details.  We'll be back in touch as soon as we can.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings