cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

No signal......again....

This is getting ridiculous now, I joined BT back in June and give them £105 every month for 4x mobiles TV and Fibre, signal at home with mobiles has been non existent since then and EE has reported a faulty mast for 4 months. Suddenly received  email to say all was fixed about 2x weeks ago....really ? I don't think so....today no signal at home....nothing unusual there, but when I wander around town still no signal, check EE network fault checker and it's got another fault....worse than ever with no fix date. BT, what the hell is going on in DH3, Chester Le Street ? This is a joke now.....what am I actually paying for ??????

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: No signal......again....

Hi @chrissheppy69 and thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry you're having problems with the mobile coverage in your area. I'll be happy to try and find out what's happening with this. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

How do I do that ? It says you are offline.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @chrissheppy69,

Sorry about that. My mistake Smiley Embarassed. Can you try again?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

I have replied but no reply from you, signal is now better, but not good enough and now the audio is terrible which keeps cutting out. This has happened before on all 4x of our phones and it seems this problem is back. Soon as I move out of the town all is well. I pretty much fed up with this now. Can't wait for my contract to end so I can move everything to Vodafone or O2.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @chrissheppy69 Sorry we have not been in contact yet. I've checked and you are nearing the top of our queue and we should be in touch tomorrow.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Still nothing.......and had an email from EE the mast is faulty again, hasn't worked properly for 5 months now, and no help from BT or EE, I just give up now...can't wait to leave at the end of my contract 🙁😠

0 Ratings