cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

No vouchers yet after signing up for the amazon vouchers for 2 mobile contracts.

Hiya,

I took out two separate mobile contracts which have the 100 amazon voucher offer with each of these. I have registered my sim etc, also applied for the vouchers as requested. So awaiting £200

I have recived the email to confirm the details that I have correctly registered for the vouchers for each of the contracts......

However still waiting for the vouchers to arrive, I have placed a message to the enquiry guys, where the link is in another thread, but still waiting.

Can some one have a look to see what is going on. Looking at the forum it seems like they maybe busy or there could be some other delay issue.

Regards

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 10

Re: No vouchers yet after signing up for the amazon vouchers for 2 mobile contracts.

Will I be getting any responce any time soon. Either from on here, through the post with my vouchers, or through the online form that I filled out.....

Starting to get a little frustrated now

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 10

Re: No vouchers yet after signing up for the amazon vouchers for 2 mobile contracts.

Hi @andyfee and thanks for posting.

It can take up to 45 days for the vouchers to arrive. When were you activated? When did you make your claim?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 10

The claim was made 45 days ago exactly.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 10

Thanks for confiming that @andyfee.

Can you please drop me over an email with the details and I'll chase this up for you. You'll get the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 10

I could not find your email on the page so used.

Email Address: Please fill out this "contact us" form

**Click here to contact the mods
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 10

@andyfee The 'Click here to contact the mods' was the correct link to use, I see your details are in our queue and we'll be in touch.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 10

I still have no vouchers here, still no responce from the voucher team with regards to my enquiry, no responce from the message sent when clicking on the contact mods form.

So I have contacted BTCare through Twitter, I had a quick responce, but low and behold I have to wait for a responce by another department.

I have been on the online chat and advised I will be contacted within 48 hrs........

Seems to be a waiting game, I will look at raising a formal complant soon if I do not have any responce, getting grumpy now.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 10

I am still waiting fo this one to be resolved.

The customer services team advised to wait until the end of the week, as apparently they have been sent.

The last Mr postie for the week has been and gone and still no vouchers.

I did have voice mail left saying that that it is being investigated, and I will be contacted in 2 days for an update from the voucher team, which the 2nd day is today.

This is getting to be a bit of a joke now, seems that I am being told to wait for nothing....

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Well no responce from the Mod via the phone as they promised.

OH What a surprise I have had an email to say that I eligble to recieve my vouchers and that they will be sent, WELL GUESS WHAT I WAS TOLD LAST WEEK THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SENT.

Can someone actually tell me what is going on with this issue before I take this further.

0 Ratings