cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

No wireless connection on HH3 , Wireless light no longer illuminates

I am not able to connect wirelessly to the internet with my HH3, I started getting random wireless dropouts a couple of weeks ago with all my connected wireless devices (printer, laptop, 2 android tablets and 2 android phones) all these devices have conncted fine for over a year, and now nothing, The wireless light on the hub doesn't illuminate, my wireless network no longer shows up, but my devices can see other peoples networks in the street, I have tried resetting the hub but no change, The wired connection is fine, I have just had a live chat session with bt who got me to try all the things that I have already tried then told me and when that didn't work they said I should pay for the tech guy service as they can't be certain that the fault lies with the router, Well all my devices work fine on friends network so the hub has to be at fault, and it's getting allot hotter than it used to, It's under warrany so surely bt should replace it without me having to pay to prove it's faulty

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: No wireless connection on HH3 , Wireless light no longer illuminates

You need to ring the broadband helpdesk 0800 111 4567 and explain that the wireless has failed on the HH3, and the light does not come on.

First however, try a factory reset of the home hub.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: No wireless connection on HH3 , Wireless light no longer illuminates

Tried the factory reset before I spoke to live chat, He said he had tried all the options and that I should PAY for tech help to sort it out, Couldn't replace the HH3 till someone had confirmed that it was faulty

0 Ratings