Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: Noise Margin Reset Request?

Always some around. I think better making sure the lower noise margin does not make your long line less stable

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 15

Hi ExtremeIC3cream,

I'll be able to take a look at your connection. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 15

Hi, just got in contact with the mods so the problem should be sorted out soon I'll be back once I have the issue sorted thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 15

If you have just ent the email it can not take 3/5 working days for mods to contact you either by phone or email

You are now in a queue of others waiting for mod help so just need to wait until your email reaches top of inbox

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 15

Hi ExtremeIC3cream,

The margin has been reset and interleaving changed to fastpath so you should be good to go. Can you post up and let us know how you're getting on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings