Message 31 of 118

Re: SIM CARD WONT ACTIVATE

HELLO BT I HAVE HAD THE SIM CARD SINCE THE 6TH JULY 

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 32 of 118

Ring faults and ask if your case has been sent to the BRIDGE case, Ive just been told this now, that it should have been sent days ago!!!!!!!! its been the 24th June for me!!!!

0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 33 of 118

THANKS I WILL GIVE IT A TRY, WHAT NUMBER ARE YOU USING??

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 34 of 118

0800 111 4567 say faults, then number 4 it will ask for your moble number and it gets you through to a UK team!!!!!! Im calling them every days I have also a complaint in and waiting for a manager to ring me!

0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 35 of 118

Thanks, i will give that. a try 

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 36 of 118

Let me know what they say to you!!!

0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 37 of 118

I have reported it on that telephone number, and they have raised a "bridge case" whatever that is. Problem is still being investigated and will be resolved ASAP !!. They say someone will contact me !!!!
0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 38 of 118

As BT have not given any advice as to what customers who are waiting to activate SIM's should do i suggest they all contact the faults department 0800 111 4567 and make sure they know youve got a problem.
0 Ratings
countrymanb
Aspiring Contributor
Message 39 of 118

I hav ebeen posting on a seperate thread and I think the issues may be related. I'm still waiting for a phone delivery that was ordered on Tuesday 5th July.

I had a phone call from BT on Saturday morning and they told me that BT had a major problem with all their ordering systems country wide. The BT systems had failed and all phone orders had to be cancelled on the system and then re-ordered. This did not work so now all orders were being manually processed. I was told on the phone that there were still 300 more orders to be processed and they had no idea how long this would take. 

My assumption is the system failure is also effecting the Sim card activation as it is probably all part of the same automated process which has totaly failed.

BT should be up front with there customers and tell them what is happening! Keeping it a secret is not what the customers deserve.

0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 40 of 118

Its very strange that they are keeping silent, and very unfair on their call centre staff who are having to deal with the customers. Come on BT lets have an update of the current position.
0 Ratings