cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 91 of 118

Re: None active sim

Hi ToshD , I was able to activate my SIM last night . After 5 frustrating days .
0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 92 of 118

0 Ratings
ToshD
Aspiring Contributor
Message 93 of 118

Good news cottonreel, let's hope we all follow soon.
0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 94 of 118

Yes I hope so . If you haven't been doing it log into "my account" via BT.com . I did that last night and found the option to activate SIM. Going via BT.com/go didn't seem to want to work (if you've already tried this I apologies )
0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 95 of 118

lol Ive tried everything it says I dont have a sim to activate lol Just spoke with the Case Managgment team, seems my SIM has 2 faults and thats why its taken longer. I was a system error that I was semt out a replacment sim!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 96 of 118

ToshD you need to ring them and tell them you want a Case Management Team to look at your case! Ring faults and tell them this!
0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 97 of 118

Well are all the moderators when you need them !!
0 Ratings
ToshD
Aspiring Contributor
Message 98 of 118

Hi guys, good news here, both of my new phone are now activated and working, so it looks like they are getting it sorted albeit slowly. 

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 99 of 118

Not mine 😞 Ive given them till 9.30am tomorrow morning, as I go away with work on Friday and need a phone up and running by then and if Im having to take my number to another operator tomorrow is my dead line, not that I want to move BUT BT will have guven me no choice!
0 Ratings
suitedjohn
Beginner
Message 100 of 118

I cancelled my order and have gone with EE. Customer service was the main reason more than the sim activation problem.

John

0 Ratings