cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gillprior
Contributor
Message 101 of 118

Re: None active sim

Thats what exactly Im thinking its the poor customer service as in none until today when I have a case manager!!!!
0 Ratings
mcronline
Contributor
Message 102 of 118

Hmm... Sim activation problem was because of something on EEs end and EE are owned by BT.
0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 103 of 118

EXACTLY!!!!!! days 21 and guess what NO SERVICE showing on my sim!!!! They have 1 hour left!

0 Ratings
peteuk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 104 of 118

At last - mine came to life last night (:-)  - That is a  problem arising from 6th Jul, two calls to the live chat line and finally a bridge "(I have now taken the advice and got on the bridge bandwagon, resplendant with my reference number.)" on the 11th Jul.   Seems patience and perseverence are  the keywords. Lets just see how far my new £5pm contract works out now. I am a forced departeee from One Tel (Voda Netw) where I was also on a £5pm contract.

0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 105 of 118

Glad your up and running, let's hope all of the others get their problems sorted as well
0 Ratings
liz63
Beginner
Message 106 of 118

new mobile phone and sim

Has anyone else had problems with there new sim? i ordered a phone it came 2 days late, then i put the sim in to activate it and nothing, I had a bt sim with my old phone so that was still working then yesterday they switched it off, I ordered a replacement and thats not working, Im left with a phone that i cant make or receive calls from. Wheni get in touch they just keep saying wait till tomorrow. Its not good enough

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 107 of 118

Re: new mobile phone and sim

@liz63

Please read this existing thread. Thanks.

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 108 of 118

Liz63 Ring this number 0800 1114567 and ask for faults then press 4 and then give your mobile number you will get through to a UK call centre and tell them you need a BRIDGE and also you want a CASE MANAGEMENT to look at your problems

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 109 of 118

Well thats me away from BT, cancelled without charges and will call me back when I return from work in 3 weeks re compensation and any money they need to give me back for rental and also phone calls I had to make etc.

YEP sim still NOT active, EVEN after receiving a text from BT to say Hello BT here. Your SIM is now active and your ready to go...that made me laugh!!!!!!!!

Hope you all get your SIMs working, Best is to ring Faults speak to the UK team, as for a BRIDGE to be put on for your SIM and also a BT Case Managment Team to look after you!!!!

0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 110 of 118

Such a shame they didn't manage to sort it out for you .
0 Ratings