gillprior
Contributor
Message 11 of 118

Re: None active sim

Mine is weird I had Asia n was working fine then on the 24th June I couldn't make phone calls or send texts I could receive calls n texts n occasionally get 3G they told me 2 stories 1 I had ordered a new sim which I hadn't and the other story was there was a fault with my sim so they sent a new sim! Trouble was I was away working so couldn't get the new sim, arrived home Thursday put new sim in rang to activate it told 3 hours it's now 48 hours. If I put my old sim in I can get calls n text but not make calls or send texts the new sim just says no service!
0 Ratings
S4Brains
Contributor
Message 12 of 118

Re: SIM CARD WONT ACTIVATE

Apparently the problem is with EE and they're trying to sort it.  Another 24 to 48 hours and might have some joy.  Not holding my breath.  Pain in the rear end trying to get a taxi last night, I need my phone.

0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 13 of 118

Hi Paddy , any updates , will Monday be had day ??
0 Ratings
tonyfarnell
Beginner
Message 14 of 118

Same problem for me. Replacement sim ordered and received for wife's phone. Won't activate. Tried online help for 3 days running and was told it was an ongoing problem affecting many people, but no timescale for solution. Tried phone help and received same answer. If anyone from BT is reading this, and you ought to be, then please get it sorted and please contact customers affected to explain exactly what is going on.

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 15 of 118

LOl I hadnt even ordered a replacement sim lol but they decided to send me one out so Ive had no phone use since the 24th June. Ive rang every days and have now the direct Faults number so no getting through to a foreigh call centre lol. Been told that it should be sorted by tomorrow Monday and that I will be getting a phone call tomorrow morning. IM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 16 of 118

OH and ive told them that I will be expecting a lot of compensation for this 17 days with no phone!!!! Im not talking just a refund on the last 17 days sim charges!!!

0 Ratings
Cehpds1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 118

Paddy B 

i assume by now you know there is a problem that has been going on for weeks.

your advice to contact the mobile team is obviously a waste of time.

for concerned and affected BT Customers can you get an update on what is happening?

0 Ratings
mcronline
Contributor
Message 18 of 118

I have a similar problem which mirrors others here. I had my phone stolen and it has taken over a month for a replacement sim which wouldn't activate and I was promised it would be fixed by last Monday (six days ago). I have been assured it will be activated by this Monday (tomorrow). I hope it happens...
0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 19 of 118

Re: None active sim

Sounds like BT have big problems . Shame they have obviously decided not to inform customers what is going on . Disgusting customer service .
0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 20 of 118

The on line chat team now say problem will be solved by 13/7 end of the day . We will see . Somehow I doubt it very much . The moderators on here have gone very quiet . What a useless company BT is !!!
0 Ratings