cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 21 of 118

Re: SIM CARD WONT ACTIVATE

YOU ASKED ME TO LET YOU KNOW HOW I GOT ON WITH YOUR "ON LINE CHAT TEAM", WELL AFTER SEVERAL CONVERSATIONS THEY PROMISED SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACTIVATE BY MONDAY MORNING 11/7/16. STILL NOT WORKING. THEY ARE NOW SAYING 13/7/16 AT END OF DAY. 

0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 22 of 118

still not able to activate, they promised today but are now saying the 13th . Does anyone there know whats going on??

0 Ratings
S4Brains
Contributor
Message 23 of 118

I'm losing my top.  Been given job ref, which is being worked on and problem expected to be solved 13.07.16  Am I supposed to be pleased with this.  Bought their stuff and can't use it until 5 days afterwards, what a load of tosh.  BT should stop advertising and selling the stuff until the problem is solved, until then it is false advertising and they should be done.  With regard to the job ref nr, can't find any way of finding out how the job is going, what the explanation is or anything else.  The problem gets worse the more frustrating you get.

0 Ratings
S4Brains
Contributor
Message 24 of 118

No, they can't help they can only give platitudes, not good enough BT.

0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 25 of 118

i quite agree, its extremely frustrating. i just feel i am being fobbed off.
0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 26 of 118

ANY MODERATORS LIKE TO COMMENT, YOU HAVE ALL GONE VERY QUIET !!!!
0 Ratings
S4Brains
Contributor
Message 27 of 118

To the moderators,  It's all gone quiet over there.

0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 28 of 118

THEY RUN OUT OF EXCUSES!!!
0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 29 of 118

Sorry, you have no SIMs to activate at the moment. Your order is still in progress. Please try again later.  WHEN WILL BT RESOLVE THIS .

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 30 of 118

Cant believe what Ive now been told re SIM NOT ACTIVE

Just been ont he phone to faults yet again, this time I was told that your case shoul dhave been sent to the Bridge Team, to get this active!!!!! This is the FIRST Ive heard of this even though I have rang everyday about it and was now told that he didnt know why my case and sim number has NOT been sent to the Bridge case!!!!

0 Ratings