cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gillprior
Contributor
Message 51 of 118

Re: Cant believe what Ive now been told re SIM NOT ACTIVE

You must be one of the lucky ones mine still says NO SERVICE!!!!

0 Ratings
peteuk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 52 of 118

No option on my logon (:-(
0 Ratings
peteuk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 53 of 118

No option on my logon (:-(

0 Ratings
peteuk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 54 of 118

David no "contact moderator" option comes up to me when I click on your user name (:-(

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 55 of 118

STILL NO active sim this morning!!!!!!

0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 56 of 118

Thats terrible, have they estimated another day?
0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 57 of 118

DISGUSTING

Was told yesterday that EE had told them 24 hours on Sunday so that should have been last night, they said to air onthe side of caution say Tuesday morning! Its Tuesday morning and nothing! Ive already ordered a new sim from Vodaphone and got a great deal unlimited texts and calls 8GB data PLUS 2GB data to use a braod each month and free calls and texts when abroad all for £17.60 per month!!! if it is not sorted by tomorrow I will be cancellling my BT and moving to Vodaphone.

IT'S totally disgusting NO emails or calls from them or even an announcment on the BT page about it, guess they are not wanting to make it public as then people wont go with them for their mobile!!!!!

0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 58 of 118

Re: DISGUSTING

Thats exactly why i was so annoyed , the total lack of quality information from BT. They just leave it to their call centre staff to sort out.
0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 59 of 118

Ive been ringing the UK Faults department each day they now have put me on a one to one point of call but told me I dont need to ring them any more as they will now ring me.....YEAH RIGHT thats one was to stop people ringing them!!!! I think NOT, if I havent heard anythng by 12 noon ill be rigning faults up again!

0 Ratings
ToshD
Aspiring Contributor
Message 60 of 118

I'd really like to know what the technical issues are, my old phone is still connected and works fine, my new sim Is activated according to My BT page but my new phone isn't registered but I get a good signal and can make emergency calls.

0 Ratings