cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gillprior
Contributor
Message 61 of 118

Re: DISGUSTING

Not a clue apart from something to do with their partners EE, mind you if Id know BT partners where EE I would have never gone with BT in the first place last year!!!!

My original sim from BT I can recieve calls and texts but cant make calls or send texts, the new sim which they sent me, NOT a clue why they sent me a new sim!!!! says still being activated thats since Thursday last week!!!! But my old BT sim hasnt been working since the 23rd June!

0 Ratings
ToshD
Aspiring Contributor
Message 62 of 118

What a mess gillprior, hope it's sorted soon. I'm lucky I can still use my old phone but still aren't happy I've paid a lot of money out for two new phones and can't use them . I understand technical problems happen but for it to be ongoing for this length of time is unacceptable, an explanation would be good as I'd have a little more sympathy then.

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 63 of 118

Well Ive now got everything in place to LEAVE BT tomorrow, got a new sim card and also got my PAC code from BT

0 Ratings
S4Brains
Contributor
Message 64 of 118

Well whoopee!  I'm finally up and running.  What a bag of nails it's been. Any more snags with any BT service whatsoever and I'm out of here like a shot.   Going to a new provider for everything can't be as frustrating as trying to get any joy with BT.  Shoddy service all round and to think they get 64 squid out of me this month.  My ulcer can now settle down.  At least I wasn't on my own.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 65 of 118

I would guess that its a one off issue. BT Mobile has been operational for quite a while now. I would imagine that other operators have similar glitches occasionally.

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 66 of 118

S4Brains was yours the same issue replacement sim not activated? If so how long where you without the use of the BT Sim?
0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 67 of 118

Yeah Keith BUT at least the other operaters keep their customers informed in 3 weeks I've had NO phone call or call back what so ever from BT!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 68 of 118

One off issue been without a working sim for 3 weeks is UTTERLY unaccetable!
0 Ratings
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 69 of 118

thats good news
0 Ratings
ToshD
Aspiring Contributor
Message 70 of 118

This isn't a one off issue its happened in the past if you google it.
https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Mobile/Sims-activated-but-no-mobile-data-or-text/td-p/1469022

I'm stil not connected, hope it happens today if others are getting sorted.
0 Ratings