cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cotonreel
Contributor
Message 71 of 118

Re: DISGUSTING

We all realise that there will be occasional glitches, we are dissapointed with the way these "glitches" have been handled. Good customer service is very importan
0 Ratings
peteuk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 72 of 118

Re: "NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK"

I cannot understand why some have had their inactive sim problem resolved and others have not. If it is/was network issue then surely all people having the problem should be sorted at the same time when the  common issue was/is sorted.

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 73 of 118

EXACTLY, some are now working some are not. Im coming up to 3 weeks without a working SIM!!!!! My case has been put in the hands of a case manager and should be getting looked at now as it was set for 12 noon, waiting for a phone call, I pity the person who has my case as they will be getting a ear bashing from me!!!!!! Ive decided even if it is sorted by tomorrow Im leaving BT for Vodaphone, got a great deal with them. It is the lack of customer support and lack of information from BT, promised phone calls that have never been made etc that has made me lose total faith in BT

0 Ratings
peteuk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 74 of 118

Well as at 12.11pm today  (12-06-2016)  mine is still not sorted - a serious go at the complaints procedure is now on the cards when I return from work this evening. Interesting to learn just how many are in the same boat.

0 Ratings
ToshD
Aspiring Contributor
Message 75 of 118

I can understand everyone's frustrations and anger but I would take time before moving to Vodafone, I have a few friends who won't be renewing their contracts with them, most complained about network apparently
http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/best-worst-mobile-network-uk-2015-vodafone
0 Ratings
big-yin-001
Beginner
Message 76 of 118

still no working sim and they have even had the cheek to take the money for it I have sent an email to the complaints dept and told them I expect a full refund

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 77 of 118

problem I have is I go away with work abroad on Saturday and Im away for 3 weeks I NEED a working phone for when I go away, Ive already had 3 weeks without a phone!

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 78 of 118

Turning the phone off, then on again, will initiate the registration process.

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 79 of 118

MMMMMMMKeith I have been doing this about 12 times a day lol

0 Ratings
gillprior
Contributor
Message 80 of 118

ToshD I understand what you are saying but then I have friends who are with Vodaphone and they are 100% happy with them, guess its the same old same old if there isnt a problem you are happy BUT my gripe with BT is the NONE customer service and keeping people in the dark and NOT returning phone calls when they say they will!!!! PLUS giving me different stories and reasons each time as to why they sent me a replacemtn sim!!!!
0 Ratings