Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Not Getting Subscription Channels, Error Codes BTP-15000 and BTP-20000

Go to solution

Hello

I am having some issues with BT at the moment with BT TV subscription channels (Entertainment and Sport). I keep getting the error codes BTP-15000 and BTP-20000.

I can access Freeview channels (but not HD Freeview channels). I also can access iPlayer, etc. The broadband is working fine and having no issues.

I have contacted the BT service centre multiple times in the last week.   I have been asked to reset the broadband hub, YouView box, factory settings,etc. I have done that countless times now and it still does not work.  I have spent many hours calling them back, but the problem has not been resolved yet.

Then I have been told that there was issue with the crossed IP address and that an engineer will need to come out to the property. This was today - but no engineer showed up and my BT TV still doesn't work!

I just spent the last hour on the phone being transferred between 4 departments only to be told I've been transferred to the wrong department and the final person I spoke to? Told me there was no engineer booked and the call got dropped very conveniently.

Can someone please advise who/which dept exactly at BT I need to speak to to try to resolve this? I cannot spend each evening being transferred around departments and have no one tell me what exactly is the issue and when it will be resolved!

To top things off? I received my bill for BT TV to be charged for a service that doesn't even work!

I have seen others having the same problems on the forum and fingers crossed someone can help?

Thanks in advance!

Christina

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Not Getting Subscription Channels, Error Codes BTP-15000 and BTP-20000

Go to solution

Hi @Christinatan Sorry you are not receiving the subscription channels. 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Christinatan I called earlier and left a brief message. Please can you post back and let me know which port you are plugged into in the ONT?

thanks

John

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi John

Sorry I missed your call but on the ONT, we are currently using Port 1 to connect to the BT Hub (Red cable).

I hope that answers your question!

Thanks.

Christina

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Christinatan I called earlier and left a brief message. The BTTV team have trying to get in touch with you. Is anyone available at home during the daytime on a weekday as they want to speak to you about the set up. 

Post back and let me know when it's best to call.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
Hi John

Just wanted to let you know that it has all been sorted! Thank you very much for you help in resolving this!

Have a nice weekend.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Christinatan Thanks for posting back and i'm happy to hear your BTTV is now working for you. 

I have been asked to check your next bill for any BTTV rental and refund this for the dates it was not active. I will check back with you soon after the next bill to ensure all is correct.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings