Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SmartDEV
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Not getting new infinity 2 speeds

Hi,

I only recently realised that ive been automatically upgraded to the faster FTTC service, offering up to 76Mbps down. However I ahve not had an increase in either up speeds or down.

I thought it may be becuase I needed to reboot the router and modem, did that to no avail. Im still getting 38 Down 8 up. Do you think my profile may have not been upgraded? Thought I would ask here before giving BT a call as I do hate customer service lines.

Cheers

PS I was using wired ofc and I plugged back in the supplied router to (homehub) to see fi it was the reason.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Jay1988
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Not getting new infinity 2 speeds

Sounds like you need to fill the form out online to upgrade to the 76Mbps service mate. Not heard of anyone automatically being upgraded. Seems like your on the old profile.
0 Ratings
Aarong
Guru
Message 3 of 4

As Jay said, the upgrade isn't automatic, you can either call 150 or upgrade via this link http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=29280
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
SmartDEV
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Ahh thanks guys, its because my bill said "upto 76meg" it through me off, so I thoguht it was automatic!

Cheers!

0 Ratings