cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 51 of 55

Re: Not getting the 60/20 as promised

well a engineer turned up early this morning did some work and then got the line synced i dont no just what i heard her ask for and its upto 69/15 now,but its strange if you do a test on speedtester it is 30/10 but BTs own test its like i said 69/15

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 52 of 55

Did you run the test wired or wirelessly?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 53 of 55

well spoke to soon the connection keeps lossing broadband again but all lights are still on on the router and modem,have to keep rebooting them just to get on for a few minutes,it was run wired Webby,could it be that my line cant take the speed as the girl said at 64meg it was showing errors but at 61 it was fine,really want to stay with bt but i need the broadband

just ran a test

download speed 68.46

upload speed     14.70

ping                  28.75

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 54 of 55

@homesy68 wrote:

............... but its strange if you do a test on speedtester it is 30/10 but BTs own test its like i said 69/15

I've had weird results using the basic FTTC speedtester, like 2 meg when all others were saying 20.  I think that for your speeds the over 24 Meg Beta is the one to use

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 55 of 55

cheers,another engineer coming monday afternoon but dont see what can be done,but we will see
0 Ratings