cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Not registered with openreach

My adress is not registered with openreach and I can’t get fibre broadband ( nor adsl ) from BT. The house was changed into 3 flats 3 years ago. I moved to one of them nearly 2 years ago. Developer didn’t register the site, I guess. So, there is another line ( flat number) added to the existing adress. Existing ( old ) adress is in the data base and also other properties on the street are registered.  There is openreach box outside the building. Clearly there is infrastructure needed. Any advice?

many thanks 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Not registered with openreach

Is your address correct on the Royal Mail database?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Yes

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Mo21 

You would need to follow the process for ordering a new phone line first. Once that has been provided, then the Openreach database will be updated and you will be able to see what broadband options are available to you.

Place an order for a line only using this link - https://www.bt.com/landline/deals

If the address doesn't appear properly when you enter the postcode, there is a section underneath where you can manually enter the address.  This will raise the order with the address showing as bronze and it will prompt Openreach to carry out a survey to confirm the routing.   Once the routing is updated the order will then progress as normal.  You can then add broadband once you have the line up and running

Message 5 of 5

Thanks, I’ll try
0 Ratings