cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 21 of 31

Re: Now that the 'Report Failed Recordings' sticky thread has been closed ....

Sounds like a non answer to me... As far as anyone is saying they still haven't identified the cause so giving a date for a fix is impossible....

Maybe you should also ask why the connected red button that was promised for the world cup failed to appear.. And I am starting to think the new player interface that was said to be rolled out to all bttv youview customers by the end of July if looking very doubtful..

Unfortunately for me the bttv platform has gone from very promising end of last year to a complete debacle for the first seven months of this year 

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 22 of 31

A PVR with a hit-and-miss record function isn't fit for purpose. It's incredible that this isn't at the very top of BT's job list.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 23 of 31

Indeed, Universal were / are showing CIS Miami from ep 1

Of course, they are showing 2 episodes back to back and thus all I got was episode 1 & 3

Come on BT, get off your backside and fix the error your patchetic pre launch testing introduced nearly two months ago...

If it really does not get fixed till October, I know I will cancel my sub when it runs out at the end of the year.

Also not that impressed with the speed of my broadband which is now slower (even using BT Openreach tests) than when it was first installed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 24 of 31

BB will slow down as more people come onto it because of interference (crosstalk), bt are looking at a way to counter this using something called vectoring but it will be a little while before it is approved and input into the network...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 25 of 31

a month in to my bt contract and this consecutive recordings bug is a major irk. surely it cant be that difficult, or take this long, to fix!!
very poor first impression of this set up from a long term humax hdffoxt2 user (and topfield before that), can you not just open up the software as they have, some wonderful technicians there who seem to be able for fix almost every problem
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 26 of 31

I'd like the monthly fee of £3 back - since April in my case. Pointless paying for 'extra IP Channels' if you cant record 'em....

anybody else with the issue - add your post claiming a refund to this thread ....

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 27 of 31

Any news on a date for a fix for this problem BT created?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 28 of 31

it really isnt good enough, this problem has existed for over a year now, so why hasnt it been fixed, it cant be that complicated to look at the programming and get things sorted. after all youview isnt a new thing, at least an apology at the end of every week and an update would be appreciated, or perhaps we need to all be asking for a discount, as we ll know, money talks!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 29 of 31

asking for a discount ..... claiming a refund .... sadly despite all the complaints nobody else seems interested in pushing the issue...

asking for an update has been tried before, nobody in BT wants to.

pathetic really ....

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 30 of 31

I think it's fair to say that a lot of people won't be renewing their BT subscriptions if the box can't perform basic PVR tasks. Series record isn't a shiny extra!

It's amazing that BT aren't prioritising a fix to this major bug in their flagship hardware.
0 Ratings