cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stesha
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Number transfer to BT Mobile problem - not a good start BT!

Go to solution

I wanted to transfer my old number over to BT Mobile and thought all was going well at first. I was told the transfer would be completed by 10pm on the 22nd of December but it is now Christmas Day and the phone still has the number that BT allocated with their SIM. If any relatives call me today they will not get through.

The stupid thing about this is that I have had confirmation texts that the transfer has completed from BT and my online BT Mobile account does show my old number in place already. It has just not actually transferred to my phone!!

Is there a dedicatated number I can call to sort this out BT - so I do not have to spend the usual hour trying to communicate?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
PaddyB
Message 2 of 3

Re: Number transfer to BT Mobile problem - not a good start BT!

Go to solution

Hi Stesha,

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have had in getting your number transferred over to BT Mobile. I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
mike-l
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Number transfer to BT Mobile problem - not a good start BT!

Go to solution

Bang in a complaint and go for three months comp and an upgrade. Worked for me! Dont take no for an answer they will cave if you insist. 

0 Ratings