cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

OK BT WHY no broadband AGAIN!

Had a couple of weeks with no broadband after the last "Edinburgh" fall down.....

Now I have none again for 2-3 days.......what is going on?

This is not on....theres a report of a "resolved" fault in Edinbrugh on the BB Status page the start of my phone number is included in the effected area......Didnt seem very resolved when I still had no broadband this morning.

Forum mods contact me please....are you there Sean????.... I have emailed you yesterday but no reply....and I'm not wasteing any more of my life being told lies by ill informed and under trained call centre staff in India!

http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-in-Home/Broadband-off-for-days/td-p/63388 ...... heres the previous sparkling customer experiance.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: OK BT WHY no broadband AGAIN!

HAHAHA! Best one yet......I have now been informed I am no longer a BT customer!!!

Brilliant!!!!! I have not made any move to switch provider........WHAT AN UTTER JOKE!

I will continue to update for the forum users amusement.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Latest....

Thought I would bite the bullet and ring India! I didnt exactly get any answers but got more info....

BT.com has canceled my BB today.....no explanation given on my account details.....

I am in contract untill July next year.....so that shouldnt even be possible.

It will now take until tomorrow to reconnect my Broadband.....as their system cant do a cancelation and re-order on the same day!

THIS IN NO WAY explains why my broadband has been down for 3 days.

ROUND OF APPLAUSE BT......BRILLIANT!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi Arcanon

I have dropped you an email in reply.

Stuart

0 Ratings