cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fedupwithbt
Message 1 of 3

OMBUDSMAN HERE I COME !

After six months of battling this hub broadband **bleep** that BT have the gall to boast about at every opportunity, I am at the end of my tether !  I've lost track of the amount of calls I have made to some Indian automaton who have failed on every occasion to remedy the amount of times my internet connection goes down in the course of one day, the complete lack of it period, after 6pm in the evening and insufficient bandwidth for any social activity one may wish to pursue.

I run an internet business (what a joke!) or should I say, try to and these jokers are costing me money on a daily basis with their uselessly inefficient and oversold system.  It's impossible to speak to anyone who is not in India, a practice which does not work and completely fails to convey confidence to the customer.

As far as I am concerned, BT have failed big time in their obligation to bring me the relaible and efficient service they harp on about at every opportunity and are in breach of contract... so I''m out ! NEVER to return !

posted by one extremely frustated and angry customer ! OMBUDSMAN HERE I COME !

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: OMBUDSMAN HERE I COME !

as you run an Internet business then I assume you are a business user and need to post here  http://business.forums.bt.com/

this is a forum for residential customers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: OMBUDSMAN HERE I COME !

This is a BT Retail customer to customer forum.

If you are a business user you may get better help at the business forum

http://business.forums.bt.com/

0 Ratings