cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmpogeorge
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

ON line phone book

Where do I go to try and get my online phonebook problem sorted out. Any help much appreciated the contact us option produced nothing of use since the rep couldn't even understand what I was talking about and couldn't see why it was needed. I just want my list of calls to show the names in my phone book not a list of numbers.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: ON line phone book

This is a known issue, and has been reported on another thread on this board. I get the same problem, and so do many others.

Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 6

You have already posted this question and had replies on this thread  :-

https://community.bt.com/t5/Phones/What-has-happened-to-the-online-personal-phone-book/m-p/1124068

tmpogeorge
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

But no one provides an answer just waffle, telling me other people have this problem which is not at all helpfull. Is there no way of getting BT to provide the service. But I dont suppose anyone will answer this either.

0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

@tmpogeorge wrote:

But no one provides an answer just waffle, telling me other people have this problem which is not at all helpfull. Is there no way of getting BT to provide the service. But I dont suppose anyone will answer this either.

I have tried to get this service back with the help of a moderator since the beginning of December2013, but so far no luck. I don't think phoning faults will get you anywhere, as you have said they don't know what you or I are talking about.

Where to go next, I have no idea.

0 Ratings
tmpogeorge
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Thank you Patty-L that is a helpful response. It at least tells me that there isn't really anyway of getting BT to do anything and  also by inference  that they aren't actually very interested in sorting the problem out.

0 Ratings