cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

ORBB Appointment - Cancelled?

Hey,

I spoke with @BTCare over twitter, and also got a telephone call, regarding my line being a little unstable and there being a lot of noise on it.

For some reason, an appointment got made with the Openreach Broadband team, and I got an email saying my appt was on the 19th of Dec, all good and well. This was about a month and a half ago.

Strangely, after two weeks the line stopped being noisy and everything returned to normal, which I was more than happy with.

However, I then tried to get in touch with @BTCare over twitter, and asked to have my appointment cancelled and got no response. I then asked to confirm if it had been cancelled, and got no response. This carried on for about a week. I then had to change my username for another reason, and ended up filling in the Twitter form about Monday/Tuesday this week...

I explained that I had to change my username and the original problem, but I still haven't had a reply.

I now have just under a week to solve it before they OR man will turn up to my doorstep, and therefore I'll have to foot the unnecessary £130 bill that I really could do with avoiding.

If anyone had any guidance it'd be most gratefully recieved.

Thanks,

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: ORBB Appointment - Cancelled?

presume you mean appointment 19Jan not DEC - just 2 days.  try CS India 08001114567  and if no joy then drop email to mods but problem it can take up to 3 days depending on how busy mods are  http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: ORBB Appointment - Cancelled?

Hi just a bit confused about your post this identical post has been posted 3 times now on the 11/12.11 and 03/1/and now this one on the 17/1/12 under 3 different user names with the same post title
0 Ratings