Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PoMoPink
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Offered a YouView+ upgrade with Entertainment Plus but can't actually order it

Go to solution

Have been offered a free YouView+ Box upgrade with Entertainment Plus at £6.50/m but can't actually order it. When I go to Upgrade the TV options are 'Stay on my current subscription' (which is TV Essential but this isn't named as such) at £6/m or Entertainment Max at £16.

Is there any way I can get what I'm being offered?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Offered a YouView+ upgrade with Entertainment Plus but can't actually order it

Go to solution

how is the offer you had made ... was it an email offer ,a mail shot etc.

0 Ratings
PoMoPink
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Re: Offered a YouView+ upgrade with Entertainment Plus but can't actually order it

Go to solution

It was on the My BT page when I went to look at my bill. Clicking the 'Upgrade Now' button showed me a page with my offer.

bt1.jpg

bt2.jpg

bt3.jpg

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I would be inclined to contact customer options team by phone to see if they can match  or provide that offer. If they can great if not post back and we wI'll ask the mods for further assistance 

0 Ratings
PoMoPink
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Was hoping to manage it without a phone call but yep, ended up calling. After a couple of false starts he managed to find the offer on his system and found a discount on the broadband as well.

0 Ratings