Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Noelect
Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: Oh dear, another tale of woe ...

Hi Tellboy

Thanks for the link.

I have used it before to find CEO information, but on this occasion I refrained, due mainly to the help I received from Dean.

I have and most probably will be writing to Ian Livingston, with a report listing dates and actions when this matter is finally closed, as I firmly believe that there are lessons here, that if taken on board could improve BT no end.

I did wonder why they were so busy and ask, but I think the answer is self explanatory i.e. there are more complaints due to them not 'Getting it right first time', or second time, or ad infinitum time.

I doubt the guys in the Mod Team, who must be most affected, would argue with this.

Cheers Noel

0 Ratings
tellboy
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 18

@Noelect wrote:

I have and most probably will be writing to Ian Livingston, with a report listing dates and actions when this matter is finally closed, as I firmly believe that there are lessons here, that if taken on board could improve BT no end.

Well, if you are willing to wait then that's fine.

Be aware however, that while people are willing to wait their turn and not hound the execs then the execs will probably not improve the turn around of complaints.

If all of a sudden there was a huge inrush of complaints direct to the execs then they would definitely take action to remove them from their inboxes.

Of course, I respect any decision you make.

Good luck.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 18

noelect that link has been out of use for several years now and there recently used link is also now ceased once they read your post they will contact you with their new contact link  

this link explains more http://community.bt.com/t5/Announcements-Terms/Change-of-Mods-Contact-Us-link/m-p/931648#M126

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

Hi Noelect

Sent you a private message regarding this case.

If you need to email again you can do so using the link in the section 'About Me' in my profile.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Noelect
Contributor
Message 15 of 18

John

So the 25 odd emails I have sent to Dean over the past 2 months, to which he has replied, have gone to an email address that has been out of use for several years.

Please don't try it on, however if it's not an email address you are referring to exactely what 'link' are you referring to.

And it's their, not there.  There relates to (position), 'it's there on the table'.  Their (possessive) 'it's their table' i.e. it belongs to them, init!

Regards Noel

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 18

This link was their old method of contact http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951 which is now ceased if you use the link posted on Stuart,s profile you will be able to contact them

I hope that clears things up 

0 Ratings
Noelect
Contributor
Message 17 of 18

I don't recall using any link, I included the team email address in one post and got told off by Stuart for doing so, so I've redacted it.
0 Ratings
Noelect
Contributor
Message 18 of 18

Hi StuartH.

Thanks for offer of help, but it appears that Dean has picked up on the matter. He has answered my latest email and is endeavouring to resolve the problem.

Incidentally I have redacted the banned email address from my earlier posting, sorry I didn't realise it was secret.

Regards Noel
0 Ratings