cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Old BTYahoo Broadband Option 3

Hi, I am a BTYahoo Broadband Option 3 customer. However  I don’t have the account number. My account   was not migrated to their new accounting system and therefore cannot be seen by the Customer Service, who say I am not a customer. I have sent them emails, exchanged telephone calls, getting nowhere, as they can’t see my account number, fed up trying to explain to them that is the problem. Any advice on how to get BT to update my account.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Old BTYahoo Broadband Option 3

have you tried live chat 

live chat

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 8

Hi Tomc60,

Welcome and thanks for posting. If live chat can’t help I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You’ll find the “contact us” form in my profile.

Cheers

David

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Hi,

No, but will give it a go. Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Hi, thanks for your response, I will try live chat and let you know how I get on.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Hi David, Tried live chat, after half an hour explaining, they finally agreed and said I had an non aligned account. They passed me to Billing and I was to tell them it was non aligned account, and that they would sort it for me. After another half hour with Billing I got no where, they didn't seem to know what I was talking about, kept saying that I had another provider and not with BT, offered to set up a new broadband account, I gave up at this point, not for the first time. Therefore could I take you up on your offer to look at this for me. On your profile the 'contact us' offers up various heading, how do I make sure you get the email i.e. which team do I select ? Technical ? and what info do you require.

Thanks Thomas

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

click on Davids name and then under his profile you shouldn see a 'contact us' link complete the form and send to mods  there is a vol number after you send take a note for reference  do not send PM

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Hi, The only 'contact us' I see on David's profile, takes me to a multi option choice, therefore could you advise which one to choose so that it would get to David or the appropriate team.

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings