Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: Older version of Youveiw box delivered

Go to solution

This is the one I have been sent. But I was sent document showing the Model as above in an earlier post.youview box                                                                                                                                                                      

0 Ratings
DaveBaines
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

@Buz wrote:

This is the one I have been sent. But I was sent document showing the Model as above in an earlier post.youview box                                                                                                                                                                      

I would imagine that BT simply keep sending the old box until they are out of stock and will then start sending the new box. Bit annoying for you though as the new box is apparently faster and quieter.

0 Ratings
Steve_M
BT TV Expert
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

I think the new box is still in a Pilot rollout stage.

Steve

0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

Hi Buz, 

Welcome to the forum.  Really sorry that you have not received the box you were expecting.

I would like to look into this for you and would appreciate some more information.  Can you please drop me an email?  You will find my contact link under the 'About me' section of my profile, just click on my username (SeanD).  I will need your account details.

Can you confirm that it was an advisor that confirmed you would get the new YouView box?  What documentation did you receive indicating that you would receive the new box?

As Steve has pointed out this box is still within pilot roll out so I am keen to find out what has gone wrong here.

Cheers

Sean 

0 Ratings