Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mds5103
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

On Demand Players not working

Hi Forum Readers,

My Youveiw box is connected directly with ethernet cable and my download speed is 37 so should be ok.

However Channel Five On Demand just keeps loading and freezing on spining circle and there is no picture and sound. BBC iplayer takes about two minutes to load and there is just picture and no sound. I have tried restarting my hub and powering the box on off etc. But this does not help.

Does anybody know why this happens or how to fix? Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
derek918
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: On Demand Players not working

Hi, no help for you I know but I have had the same problem since Sunday and nothing I have done fixes it either, I'm on Infinity 1 and get about 33-35 speed so that's not the problem, I did get to start watching Chicago p.d on FIVE OD once but the spinning circle popped up again and I finally gave up.

0 Ratings
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 6

Just thought I'd try mine & everything seems to be working fine on Demand5 for me.

Tried 5 , 5* & 5USA and they all work.

0 Ratings
derek918
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Just tried again Demand5, watched about 7-8 mins before screen went black and wheel continually turning at top right of screen, no message no error code, nothing, totally p doff with so many screw ups with this company.

0 Ratings
derek918
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

Latest, I've changed wireless channel on HH5 and have been able to watch DEMAND5 with no break ups at all for an hour, don't know if it's a solution or coincidence but worth a try.

0 Ratings
pebbledog
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Hi Got the same problems with bbc i player and 5

0 Ratings