cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

On my 3rd HH6 still no good

Upgraded from a problem free HH5 ( infinity 2 ) to the smart hub 6 lasted about 2 months then all 2.4ghz lost connections ,can't option IP address , but iPad and iPhone worked but took ages to connect , reset made no difference.

got replacement all was fine as soon as it was connected , this lasted about 3 months now this one went the same , got my 3rd this week but this time it's the same , if I reboot it worked for about 1hour .

Also each morning the BT to box has lost the internet connection ( wired connections ) and my PC , a reboot gets them going but still no wifi.

After hours waiting and eventually talking to technical help we changed 2.4 channel but this also made no difference , so they are sending me a HH5 , I sent my original back , but I know have three HH6 and I tried my original one which is working ok been on for two hours so far , I'm convinced the thing must be getting too warm and something is failing , how come some get no 5ghz 

when mine works on all three.

Anyway the service is shocking I will not be renewing with BT  , the HH6 is not fit for purpose .

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: On my 3rd HH6 still no good

Whilst I agree that the HH6 is a total disaster, I can't help but wonder why you changed from a problem free HH5.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 3 of 6

If it works don't try to fix it!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

I believed the hype on TV of it being brilliant and getting wifi while in the garden , it was free also ! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

If it's on TV it must be true.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Just a suggestion:-