Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bradlewis
Contributor
Message 21 of 179

Re: Once again gaming port issues with World of Warfraft

@Webby 

This thread from a few weeks ago is showing very similar results. 

http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-Speed-Connection-Issues/Issue-with-connection-to-World-of-Warcraft/td-...

and that was proven to be a BT issue. 

Im not blaming this all on BT yet though as the blue's over at wow havn't said its nothing to do with their end yet but it seems a little suspect that the same issues are popping up and pretty much exact same tracert results are showing and it was a BT issue. 

At the end of the day i dont care who is at fault, i would just like the issue fixed once and for all. My service from BT has been great if im honest, i rarely have issues with them but at the end of the day internet is expensive and people pay to play these online games, if people cant play them when they want to and its found out to be an ISP issue, people will get upset and moan about the service.  🙂 

0 Ratings
Jules2012
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 179

@pantry that's true actually, I had pretty fine ms earlier in the afternoon, then it spiked to around 500ms before the evening's raid around 6:30pm, then was fine for a few seconds after I restarted my pc, then shot up to over 700 towards the end of the raid.  Perhaps it's an intermittent fault that's hard for them to work out how to fix?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 179

Hopefully it's just a router went dodgy somewhere and it gets sorted. I guess I must be lucky and go via a different route 🙂
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Jules2012
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 179

Question is, is it at BT or Blizzard's end? or both? dun dun dun!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 179

Who knows! Trying to get either to accept responsibility will be an uphill struggle I reckon. Welcome to the wonderful world of networking! 😄
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Sinestah
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 179

Seems to be fixed for me now, home 38 world 38 on wow

0 Ratings
Jules2012
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 179

30ms here now too. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Jules2012
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 179

Ok seems it's back again, just got disconnected from the game, log back in had over FOUR THOUSAND ms, then 2k, now 1.6k...

0 Ratings
Bradlewis
Contributor
Message 29 of 179

I was down to 30ms about 15 mins ago, now im back to 1000 ms

0 Ratings
Sinestah
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 179

yeah god dammit back up to 1000ms however it seems to play fine, weird