cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Miamii101
Contributor
Message 111 of 179

Re: Once again gaming port issues with World of Warfraft

gotta love how there have been 0 responses today its like amazing, i got off the phone with BT and they said it was down to there side not blizzards or ours, they said to me that it was blizzard but when i mentioned the fact is was P2P games like Lol, swtor and wow they said oh and gave me the response thank you for alerting us to this and were looking into this now we know its P2P im hoping this means they finally think they understand the issue.

Can a mod please confirm what i was told on the phone which is the P2P ports due to a recent fix in the BT network has changed some ports and the issue is on your side not blizzards and other games. The guy also said to me "we should have the issue resolved within 12 hours" if this is correct il be happy i had this call around 3 hours ago so.

Please just get this sorted im missing out on raids arena and just general wow stuff cus my MS is to high im saving my battleping trial for next week if they havent sorted it by then to be honest there doing somthing wrong.

please MODS RESPOND!

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 112 of 179

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay in updating the thread.   I am afraid I don’t have anything new to update. 

We are still investigating.  I was hoping for an update this evening from the team looking into this but I have not received anything yet.  I just wanted to let you know that we have not forgotten, and I hope to update the thread tomorrow at some point with more information. 

I understand the frustration this is causing and assure you were are looking into this.

Cheers
Sean

Miamii101
Contributor
Message 113 of 179

Ty for the response if you can call it that 😛

what are the team doing because it seems to me and a lot of the community that its down to the P2P ports people are saying on diff forums it could be simple if blizzard and bt just communicated a simple call to each other to resolve this issue for us the community would go a long way i look forward to tomorrows "i dont have anything new to update sorry" response i mean its been how many days people? and still not even a glimmer of a response i just feel like im getting my gaming experience on the weekend taken away from me due to the fact BT and blizzard wont communicate the issue but hopefully tomorrow the update will be "WE HAVE FIXED IT /CHEER" so im hoping but to be honest im not convinced that it will be that outcome one bit 😛

Ty for getting back to us though sean

0 Ratings
roetetoet
Contributor
Message 114 of 179

Summup:

For everyone that only reads the last post.

http://www.battleping.com/

this works for me with League of Legends and gives me a decsend 35ms

It's is safe to use and has 7 days of free trial.

Not a solution, but it helps atleast surviving the days they TRY to fix it.

0 Ratings
stevo1975
Beginner
Message 115 of 179

Hi guys 1st time posting here but also a very very unhappy customer this started around wednesday for me also playing warcraft during the day seems to be fine then as soon as it hits what bt call peak hours boom ms shoots up to around 700-800mark been playing for 3 years now while being with bt and never had these issues before made a call to there india department aswell but there telling me everything is fine but going from all these posts im guessing not pls pls sort this out very soon before i take my money elsewhere.

0 Ratings
Iksf
Beginner
Message 116 of 179

I don't think its a P2P thing, tracert wouldn't be terrible if it was. 

0 Ratings
12345A
Beginner
Message 117 of 179

Its been 4 days of hell on WOW with the lag, was about to give up WOW but hear other online games the same, if you have BT as ISP. The Guild are not having problems but they are in Europe and would never use BT.   At 23:00 tonight the World lag went from 2000k to 35 and went Green. Lets see if its back tomorrow

0 Ratings
AndrewKing
Contributor
Message 118 of 179

I'm assuming because it's now Sunday, we probably have to put up with this for another evening?

0 Ratings
Apdraco
Message 119 of 179

No idea but lets hope not having to resort to a third party program (battle ping) just to make wow and lol playable clearly isnt the way foward.

0 Ratings
AndrewKing
Contributor
Message 120 of 179

Any update prio to this evenings incomming problems?

0 Ratings