cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Ongoing over billing issue,

Can anyone help me please? Around September last year I moved house and had issues BT, after they were resolved we restarted my contract which is due to run till September however since February (when my origina contract should have ended) I've been paying full price and have had to call each month and have this refunded. I was assured this month finally I wouldn't have to claim a refund and would be billed correctly, but again I have been overcharged !!!! What should I do to get this resolved as calling it the call centre is just infuriating!!! Thanks in advance
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Ongoing over billing issue,

Have you tried UK customer options on 0800 800 030, they should be able to sort this out.

It sounds like your contract period ended, and you were paying the full amount. Customer options should be able to correct that, you may even end up paying less.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I'm on to them again now, but think they are the same people I have been calling for the last 5 months! So there is nothing I can do about this do you think?

The sooner September comes the better, I can look to leave BT, utterly appalling customer service when something goes wrong......
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Oscat,

I am sorry to hear about all the problems you have had getting your bill corrected. I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings