cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Ongoing problems with BT Smart Hub....

...'dropping signal' for no known reason and going into reboot, not once but two or tree times.

This has been happening with my router on/off for over the last two weeks again this morning, I rang BT again and I have been promised a replacement homehub and a call tomorrow evening to firstly find if it is working and secondly being talked though some adjustments I can make to the device.

It is rather irritating and still not fixed but the helpful agent asked if I wanted her to close the complaint process I started on yesterday's call for help. Is this usual for a complaint to be closed before anyone knows if the replacemant and the fix is going to work correctly?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ongoing problems with BT Smart Hub....

@drifter I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your broadband, did the new Hub make any difference?

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Ongoing problems with BT Smart Hub....

Sorry but I couldn't reply sooner as I have been away on holiday until the 14th. 

I new Hub has been left on whilst I was away so obvioulsy unattented and unable to monitor what has occurred in the interim period. So far so good this morning, and yesterday with no dropouts but will ket you know should it happen.

Thanks

0 Ratings