cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LL1967
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Ongoing problems with intermittent user name and / or name password in Mac Outlook

I know there's already been a lot of comments about this, but am like many others in getting very frustrated with this ongoing intermittent problem (it works approx once a day briefly).  

I too have had changed and reset passwords, I have deleted the whole account in Outlook and reinstated it (more than once!)  

Today was the final straw, a nice but useless 'tech' (really??!!) support man from bt who had the following suggestion -  that I asked someone locally with more computer knowledge than I have to try and reset it.  Not only was this deeply insulting (I run a small Internet based company, so have a good working knowledge of computers), but shows that the tech department haven't got a clue about this problem.

Solutions please?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ongoing problems with intermittent user name and / or name password in Mac Outlook

Hi LL1967,

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
LL1967
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Ongoing problems with intermittent user name and / or name password in Mac Outlook

Oh thanks very much, I will!  Worked last night at 00.23, and so got all the emails from the last 2 days, then nothing again today,

kind regards

0 Ratings