Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
wizkid
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

Online Account Settings

Hi,

I am having an issue with my bt.com account where if I click on preferences under the Your Profile Section and then click on yes to recvice the latest news / offers from BT through email I then click on Yes and save the settings.  When I look back in to my account again and check the preference settings they have returned to No.  I was wondering if some people on this forum would be able to test this on their accounts as well to see if they have the same issue.

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 3

Re: Online Account Settings

Hi Wizkid,

Thanks for the post.  Are you still experiencing the same problem with changing your preferences?  If so I would like to look into this for you to see what is causing this.  I will need a few details from ya, please?

Please drop me an email via the 'Contact Us' link in my profile. (click on my name and you will find the link under the "about me" section). Include your BT account details, your online billing username and the link to this thread.

Cheer

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
wizkid
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Online Account Settings

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your response,

I am still experiencing the issue with the preference settings.  I have mailed in my details this afternoon to you and marked this FAO of you to deal with.

Thanks

Wizkid

0 Ratings