cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmpogeorge
Contributor
Message 31 of 73

Re: Managing address book in BT account?

Hi Patty
I tried that first and it does just the same for me. I.e. the same error message and remains on page 1. Increasing the number of calls displayed was a second attempt. It won't actually change from 15 calls and once the error message comes up the only way to remove it is to log out and try again.
I tried first a couple of weeks ago and was hoping that it was just a glitch as the system was being fixed, unfortunately it appears it wasn't. If you can get someone to resolve this it would be great.
0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 32 of 73

Re: Managing address book in BT account?

tmpogeorge said.    "If you can get someone to resolve this it would be great."

I am only a customer like you so I cannot help you to resolve this.

I can move mine from 1 onwards but that's no help to you.

I doubt whether reporting to customer service will help, ? if they will know what your talking about.

0 Ratings
harvey35
Beginner
Message 33 of 73

Re: Online Bill Assigning Names to Numbers

Like others posting I find that my address book in My Bt has disappeared, and in Recent Usage numbers only are shown  not the names of people I have called despite having address book and named callers in recent usage for at least 10 years.

Any help as to how I can fix this problem please 

0 Ratings
tmpogeorge
Contributor
Message 34 of 73

hooray it now appears to work as intended.
0 Ratings
BigMart
Beginner
Message 35 of 73

I can't even find the address book to assign a name to a number.  Would someone please tell me where I should find it?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 36 of 73

0 Ratings
BigMart
Beginner
Message 37 of 73

Thank you for the link.  However when I go there, I see a list of numbers and their 'nicknames', but when I click on the nickname, it asks me to log in (again!), and then tells me the page is not available !     And so I go round i loops !!

0 Ratings
harvey35
Beginner
Message 38 of 73

Hi Keith,

Many thanks for your email,as if by magic I am now able to access my address book but I am still unable to change recent usage phone numbers into a list of names I can recognise.

Thanks again for help recovering address book which has been missing for months,just hope help is available for other problem.Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 39 of 73

@ Keith_Beddoe

Hi Keith after reading this thread I checked My BT and there is no longer an address book there,

Using your link to sign in there is but there is no way  to add further names and T/NOs it reverts back to log-in, as previous poster said...

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 40 of 73

Well I simply got that link by logging into my recent usage and clicking on a recent call which then produced the address book screen.

On that screen there is an option to edit my existing address book. That is the link I posted on the forum, and it works for me, once I log in as prompted.