Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 1 of 14

Online Billing - Bad to Worse

Go to solution

I have had (like many others) an ongoing problem with viewing my BT Mobile online bill and usage since the switch over to the new system, in all fairness to BT this is flagged and I have an ongoing incident which is being monitored by one of the Mods. Up until last week with a few minor hitches I had been able to monitor my BT Landline, that was until Friday. My last bill was Jan 6th and my next bill is April 6th. I pay a fixed amount per month that covers my BB and I have the 'any time' call package but I do incur charges for International calls and some mob calls from my landline. On viewing my calls and usage I find that since the 6th January I have made 24 calls, I know its more like 400 calls and I have incurred no charges, I know I have called mobiles several times since 6th January.

So what is going on now?

Steve
0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 2 of 14

Re: Online Billing - Bad to Worse

Go to solution

Update:

Its now Wednesday 7th April, my Landline bill was due 6th April guess what, NO BILL! and still no mobile usage or billing information.

Steve
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution

Hi Steve_Baker,

I can check what's happening with the bills. Drop me an email to forum.moderation.team@bt.com with your account details and a link to this post for reference.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

Sent, thankyou.

Its now 16:18 08/04/10 still no landline bill, annd still no access to my Mobile Usage and Billing.

Steve
0 Ratings
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

Now all I get is:

Sorry, but for technical reasons we can't provide details of this account at the moment. We're working to fix this now. Please click here for more information.
If you have another account online you can view this by using the switch accounts menu above.

Smiley Mad

Steve
0 Ratings
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

The saga continues, received thsi email today:

Dear Stephen,

We've put your latest BT bill online for you to view.

View your bill Now

When you're logged in to your account you can also check your recent usage, change the way you pay your bill, see the cost of every call you make and view or download your old bills.

Please view your bill to see if your regular payment amount has increased or decreased. We regularly check your account balances, rental charges and spend to make sure you're not paying too much or too little.

You can get the latest news and check out special offers at the BT Update website.

You'll easily find answers to any questions you have about bills and payments on our help pages.

The best way to get in touch is to visit www.bt.com/help/contactus.

Regards,

BT.com

and what did I find when I got there:

Error: Sorry, we are currently unable to present Billing and payments information.

pathetic  Smiley Mad     how am I supposed to monitor my accounts?

Steve
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

Arghh!

Knowing I cant view my new bill online (Ongoing problems which BT are adressing) I thought give 08007832326 a call and ask for my bill and usage over the phone. Go through the usual Account Number name etc and I ask for my bill details and am told because I am on Paperless Billing they cant access the data and I should check online !!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley Mad

Steve
0 Ratings
PaulF99
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution
Agree that online billing has taken several steps backwards and is now bordering on farcical as far as I am concerned. Just yesterday, I tried to pay a bill and change my calling plan. Managed to pay the bill in the end, but have you tried changing your calling plan recently? If I click on "View and change your calling plans & add-ons" and I get a message saying: "We are sorry, we are unable to show you what your Calling plan and add-ons are.You may still change them online - simply click the 'Change your Calling Plan' link." Funny, that's what I thought I just did. Clicking on "Change your Calling Plan" then takes me to a page which confirms my phone number, then I get: "A technical error has occurred. Please contact us on 0800 800 150 to continue with your order.:" If I then go to make a complaint about all this using Live Chat, I get a box saying "An Operator will be with you in 12 seconds", except it still says 12 seconds after waiting for over 5 minutes. Pretty useless all round I would say.
0 Ratings
PaulF99
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution
I see this topic is marked as "Solved". In what way, may I ask?
0 Ratings
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

My Mobile Billing and Usage is now available online after it went missing approx 2 months ago.

Steve
0 Ratings