Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
martinclayden
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Online Usage Statistics

This post is about online usage statistics

Why are they not provided, when BT clearly has the information (it's provided in the "over the limit") e-mails that BT send?

Why does BT continue to ignore (for at least the last 2 years) the several e-mails / complaints every day on the subject to the (Indian) Customer Service Centre?

The standard answer is "download tracking software", but that's fairly useless and impractical for multi-computer users

The next common answer is "check the Hub statistics", but that's also unreliable due to periodic resets

The real answer is for BT to provide this information from the point of collection - i.e. their servers and via a web gateway

So come on BT, provide the information

TIA

Martin

3 REPLIES 3
Redflake
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Online Usage Statistics

I have posted and commented on this subject numerous times. In my opinion it is an utter disgrace that BT won't or can't give it's customers an online usage monitor.

Come on BT step up and provide your customers the tools to monitor and manage their own usage or give us the reason why you won't.........

0 Ratings
martinclayden
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Perhaps it's because they make money charging when we exceed the allowance

Providing usage visbility would allow users to monitor and control usage - reducing income

Perhaps it's because they can't be bothered

Incidentally, do they read this forum - I hope so!

0 Ratings
martinclayden
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

So I got another warning today about exceeding the limit

Same story, no definate data, no knowledge when online data would be provided

Except that the man said "it used to be provided online, when usage limits were less"

If it was provided - why is now witheld ?

0 Ratings