Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 8

Online bill unlinked from account

Go to solution

Hopefully this will be a quick one to answer....

I hadn't logged into my BT account for a while, when I did yesterday I found the (paperless) bill was no longer linked to the account, although it had been in the past.

I've linked it now, but I wonder what the reason for this was, and anything to be concerned about?

Any reason for this?

Thanks,

Jon

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 8

Re: Online bill unlinked from account

Go to solution

It could be because of the recent update of MyBT, which didn't go smoothly. I doubt there's anything to worry about if it's going OK now.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks potty:

I've just spoken with BT to put an Infinity order through.  Interestingly they had my previous address from about 2 years ago.  Maybe it needed to be relinked, but it sounds more like the MyBT upgrade issues may've caused this.

Are those issues documented anywhere?  For instance a statement or any FAQs?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

There's a long thread here. There's probably nothing specific to your issue, just a series of observations about poor performance related to the upgrade.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Started to read the thread (thanks).

Were the issues resolved or are they still on-going?

Seems there are still a series of technical issues on the billing pages.  The BB usage meter has a comment under it saying the TV/Vision shouldn't be counted in the usage but may still be appearing due to a technical fault.

Doesn't strike up a lot of confidence if one of the largest Comms providers can't make their website work.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

It seems to have settled down now though a few temporary relapses have been reported. The problem is that some packages had incomplete detail displayed before the upgrade and still do, which is disappointing. At least it's up and running. 

--
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for the replies.

Although only cursory glances at my account, everything appears to be ok.  Although it is saying "No phone in this account" (I'm progressing this through the faults service).

The issue I had was my bill wasn't linked at all (but was in the past).  Is this particular issue documented?

From a customer perspective are there any messages or FAQs on the main pages to say there are technical faults?  Problems are better with good feedback, so the users aren't kept in the dark.

0 Ratings