cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
woodsterry
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Online billing

Dear BT I have online billing, and have had so for a number of years also paperless billing. I wish to look at my latest bill. However, when I try to sign up to MyBT, it asks for my account number, beginning with GB***. Where on earth do I find this number. I've looked at every email you've sent me, and I can't find it anywhere and as Im paperless I have no paper to look at. This has only happened since the change. Are BT incapable of transfering details from old site to new.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Online billing

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

Take a look at your bank account, you should find as a reference number against your direct debit.

If that fails then try Live Chat they should be able to send it to your home address.

0 Ratings
StephanieG
Community Manager - Retired
Message 3 of 4

Hi woodsterry,

I just posted about this on a different thread, you can request your account number online here.

Thanks,

Stephanie

0 Ratings
woodsterry
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Partly answers my question. Does not however answer why BT are unable to transfer my details to their new site.
0 Ratings