Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 1 of 3

Online storage and new charges.

Go to solution

Well I haven't been on here for a long time, probably because I have no problems, but the recent email regarding price changes etc was somewhat confusing, following one of the links I was taken to products and servcies consumer order control panel...Hm!! confused so logged on to here and found a reference to call 080 0800 030.

Ok, now I understood.......new contract, price increase will not affect me, and I will be paying less by £2-3 per month, I'm happy with that.

Now according to the man on the phone I am to get 500Gb of storage....Smiley Surprised so I understand how this works, but!! is this only accessible by the account owner or can I set up another email account to access this storage for myself and the wife or can you allow 2 email accounts to access the storage area.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Online storage and new charges.

Go to solution

Hi @geaves,

At the moment, every BT Broadband account comes with one BT Cloud account. Access to BT Cloud is managed through the use of a unique BT ID and only the main account holder can activate BT Cloud.

This is to ensure that only you have access to your files and remain in control of your personal content. You can still use BT Cloud to share photos, videos, files and folders with your family and friends.

For more information take a look at Can I set up multiple BT Cloud accounts under my BT ID?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Online storage and new charges.

Go to solution
Hi I am also trying to decode the bt new charges emails etc. having just negotiated a new deal it seams odd that my charges will go up. will try your number and see where we go.
0 Ratings