cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Open (but completed) order on my account is preventing me from upgrading to Infinity 2.

Go to solution

I recently moved house and despite a couple of hiccups my BT broadband, phone and TV package has been succesfully transfered to my new home. Fibre optic is now available in my area but I am unable to order an upgrade because the home move order is still showing as open on my account even though it was completed succesfully nearly a month ago!

Twice I haved phoned to get this order closed, twice I have been told it would be closed and yet the order is still showing as open. I'm not really in the mood to phone up again and be bounced around departments (each time having to explain my trouble) in the vain hope that this time they may actually do what they say and close this order. So I'd be very grateful if one the mods here could take this up for me and get this order on my account to be shown as closed like it should be.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Message 2 of 9

Re: Open (but completed) order on my account is preventing me from upgrading to Infinity 2.

Go to solution

Hi Sillothian,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Re: Open (but completed) order on my account is preventing me from upgrading to Infinity 2.

Go to solution
Sounds familiar...hope you get it sorted soon
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Cheers for the prompt reply Neil.

Info has been sent. Hopefully you can this sorted for me asap so I can get my fibre optic order up and running. I'm looking forward to not having to wait hours for game updates to download!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

I've waited long enough for fibre optic so a few more days won't matter but what really annoys me is being told something has been sorted when nothing has been done at all. Hopefully the mods on here will prove to be a lot more proactive than the staff at the call centre.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution
The mods have a very good reputation for resolving problems and they will get this resolved for you
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hello Neil,

Any update on the progress of getting this order closed? I know your email said a response could take longer than 48 hours at busy times but can you give me an idea of how long things are going to take?

Cheers.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them via their contact form
They will contact you personally by email or phone.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Sorted today after a quick pm to Neil. Mods on here have proven to be far more helpful than the call centre.

Now I can fire on with upgraded to Infinity 2 but BT never make things straightforward. You go to MyBT, pick a new package, place the order and then have to individually pick your options again for a higher price than quoted, but this is a story for another thread!

0 Ratings