cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fellberts
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Open order

Good evening I rang bt to close a order so I could order a different package on the internet but when i look at my account it's still open so I am unable to order the package I want. I rang twice but it's still open thanks in advance
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Open order

Welcome to the forum. I'm asking the moderators, who are BT staff, to look into this for you and they will post contact info here in the morning.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Fellberts
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thanks
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Fellberts and welcome.

I'm sorry or any confusion with this. Are you trying to cancel an existing order or close one that has already completed?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Fellberts
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Hello on the 21 July I ordered broadband and bt tv and sport I then realised I ordered the wrong broadband package so I rang up to ask if they could cancel that order so I could start again but when I look at my account it's says it's open order so I cant order my new package online. it looks to me as if they cancelled the broadband and phone and not the tv and sport
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Fellberts,

Thanks for posting. The quickest way to get an answer to this would be with our orders live chat team so can you give them a try and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings