cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mr--Andy
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Orange Light...

Orange light and orange/red "b" keeps coming on frequently... as much as every 3/4 minutes on occasions and then can be fine for 2/3 hours. It is completely unpredictable.

This stops internet access for all devices connected.  

All my devices are connected directly through an Apple time machine device which is connected via ethernet to the HH5 or the devices connect to a wifi extender which is linked to the Apple TM.  

This setup has worked fine for a long time (2+ years or more) it is only in the last couple of weeks that the probem has arisen.

Any advice to resolve and help calm the very distressed children (and adults) in my house would be very much appreciated.

PS.  I have read previous posts on this issue and have tried turning off any laptop chargers etc (although othing is new to the house and as previoulsy mentioned, the problem only started a couple of weks ago.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
PaddyB
Message 2 of 2

Re: Orange Light...

Hi @Mr--Andy,

Welcome to the community forum I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with your connection.

When you notice your connection dropping do you get any noise or interference on the telephone service? Try dialing 17070 and select option 2, the next time you notice the connection drop, there should be no noise between the announcements.

If there is any noise when trying the quiet line test it could indicate a fault with the telephone service itself, which could affect the broadband.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings