cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcsc1995
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Order Management Team - Messed up house move

Can anyone suggest a way of getting hold of the Order Management Team.

I last spoke to Emma in Order Management on Monday (20th) who wouldn't give me a number to call her on, but promised that we would get a confirmation call or text on mobile, but of course we've heard nothing.

Been chasing BT since 14th Jan, and get a different reason for the mess each time we ring.

Emma said that she would put through an order to transfer all my details including phone and broadband to the current working telephone line - this would be confirmed on Tuesday, and then today she would order a renumber to put our old telephone number back on our account.

It relates to a house move which BT have messed up, and the order ref she gave me cannot be found online and when I check my account online, it has been showing since yesterday that I have no phone on my account!!

Thanks in advance

Mark

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 13

Re: Order Management Team - Messed up house move

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 13

Hi mcsc1995,

Thanks for posting. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
mcsc1995
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 13

Hi David
I have sent full details via the contact form.
Many thanks
Mark
0 Ratings
mcsc1995
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Update.
Checked online this morning (23rd Jan) to find that our account does now show that we have phone service. Albiet on the wrong telephone number. Assume all that is needed is a re-number?
0 Ratings
mcsc1995
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 13

Is there any follow up on this. No one has contact us from either BT or any of the moderators on this forum.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 13

It will take 5-6 working days before you get a reply from one of the moderators, as they are very busy at the moment.

Just keep a note of the reference number you were given, when you submitted the "contact the mods" form.

0 Ratings
mcsc1995
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 13

We are still chaing BT, my wife spoke to Bilal at order management at 11am yesterday.

He has said old line still active and so cannot change our number until that’s stopped. He is now contacting Customer Options Team to stop old line xxx633 and once that’s done he will place the order to renumber xxx381 to xxx633. He will call be back in a few hours on my mobile to confirm that this has been done and our line at home should be renumbered to xxx633 within 24 working hours.

At 12:30 she had a call back from Bilal to say that he was putting her through to customer options and she spoke to a lady called Joanne who before she said anything told me that Bilal had rushed the call through to her and that she did not think he really knew what it was that I needed.

My wife then re-iterated everything to her (the whole sorry story) and Joanne looked on the notes and everything.

Joanne was very very apologetic and told me that as the order management team still had open jobs for us she could not do anything, and according to the notes we were due an update call for the 30th January, but that was due to my wife speaking to Bilal that morning.

My wife asked her if she could send an email to the Emma that we were speaking to on the 20th January, and she checked and found Emmas Notes. She has sent an email to Emma asking her to call my wife on her mobile.

So we are still waiting for a call back (again).

0 Ratings
mcsc1995
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 13

Incident: 140122-******

PaddyB (Moderator) has been really helpful in getting things sorted. Can't thank him enough for his efforts.

I received an email from him a few days back (below) where he says to drop him an email, but I do not have his email so cannot contact him. I thought the details would be on this thread somewhere? Maybe someone could point me in the right direction, or if PaddyB is reading this, the infinity is OK but seems to be getting slower? (I had to reboot the hub5 a few times last night as I was only getting around 19Mbps), the highest test with speednet in the first few days of infinity being installed gave 49Mbps, but now its about 40Mbps. I knew not to expect 76Mbps, but was hoping to get nearer the 60Mbps as PaddyB had suggested when we placed the order.

Also the 1571 service and caller display has still not come to life? - PaddyB and I were to follow this up after the infinity was installed, so I didn't want to raise a question on this before PaddyB had had a look.

Thanks again for everything so far!

Mark.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 10 of 13

Hi mcsc1995,

You can reply to the email and that would go directly to PaddyB.

No need to worry though as I can see he has it scheduled in to give you another shout again tomorrow.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings