Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lukew20
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Order Tracking - Different dates given.

Go to solution

Hey,

I recently made an order for phone and bb, with BT.

Got my order number etc... Was given an install date of 10th March 2011.

Received a text the other day, stating my install had been brought forward to the 27th February 2011, and that an engineer will visit between 1pm and 6pm on that date.

Having visited the BT site, and checked the "Order Tracking" page, it still says the 10th March...

Why is this? I don't want to be sat in all day on 27th if the engineer isn't actually going to turn up till the 10th March.

Any help appreciated.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Eamdad
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Order Tracking - Different dates given.

Go to solution

I can confirm that there is a problem with the order tracking service since yesturday. I am going to recieve a HH3 order number was given, i check online says all sorts of things. I called again this morning and they confirmed there was something wrong with the order tracking.

Best thing to do is call the 0800 800 150 follow the options 1 > 1 > 1 Then the women should confirm if you have an order in place, she will let you know the dates and thats the one i advise you to believe. I would even go further and talk to someone to confirm.The department is currently closed now...

Hope it helps.

Highlighted
lukew20
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks Eamdad,

Will phone them in the morning.
0 Ratings
Eamdad
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Always here to help fellow customers Smiley Very Happy

You can call right now, the automated system is 24/7. Just follow the steps above, it will start ringing hold the line then the women will start reading out orders you have on your account with what you orderd, the date and time. Just gives you a rest that you know the order is still there. 

If you want to speak to someone which i strongly advice like you said call tommorow.

0 Ratings